As Performance measures, or KPIs, are a key part of any strategic management system, as they are critical to assessing the effectiveness of strategy implementation in Quality assurance, Therefore, the company have hired a self-operated Consultants team on each project to keep monitoring the progress of most meaningful and useful indicators of success. Henceforth, it controls the successful output within the assigned task in a system that involves satisfaction in align with the Service level agreement set by client for a better performance.
Responsible for ensuring that all necessary measures are taken before and during the product creation process to deliver it on time and defect free, according to the specified requirements. The Department is tasked to:
- - Establish communication channels with Subcontractors
- - Develop and implement a Quality Control Plan for concerned Organizational Entities, identifying inspection methodologies and schedules for each trade, based on contractual requirements and/or International Standards
- - Allocate the needed resources to implement the QC Plans
- - Monitor, inspect and approve AQI and Subcontractor works
- - Ensure that QC Personnel are proactive in identifying potential deficiencies and recommending solutions
- - Analyze Operational trends, identify deficiencies, carry out root cause analyses and recommend corrective actions to avoid their recurrence
- - Identify standardization opportunities and establish a program of continual improvement, with innovation as a key element, and infuse this culture within the company
- - Measure and recommend ways to increase productivity, along with Project Control Division
- - Develop periodic reports on QC performance to Corporate Management and concerned Division Management
The QCDT Maintenance Project staff report to the Maintenance Project Management operationally and have a functional reporting line to the QCDT Department Director.
The success of the QC Plans (development and implementation) relies strongly on the efficient coordination with the QCDT Regional Senior Engineer and Technical Managers in Head Office